Ticketing terms and conditions
1. Your ticket is proof of purchase of the event. There will be no entry without bar-coded ticket (printed or displayed on your electronic device). Only the first presentation of ticket will be honoured.
2. Tickets are non-refundable. For ticket resale please visit our official resale facility HERE.
Note: If the event is postponed or cancelled due to COVID or health direction, the ticket holder will be given the option of either holding their ticket for a new date (in the case of rescheduled event) or receiving a ticket refund within a specific timeframe.
3. Management reserves the right to refuse any patrons.
4. All adults 18 years and over will be issued with a wrist band on production of photo ID (driver’s license, key pass or passport) at the entrance to festival. Wristbands must be always worn at the festival. Lost or damaged wristbands will require payment of full entry fee to remain at the festival.
5. Youth tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with an adult ticket. Accompanied youths must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Management reserve the right to refuse entry. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be removed from the event and criminal charges may be a consequence. Age is determined at date of festival, not at purchase date.
6. This is a fully catered event. Food or Drink should not be brought into the festival except unopened, sealed bottles of water. Food or drink will be confiscated and not returned. Please contact management if you have a medical exemption.
7. Management and security reserve the right to inspect patrons’ property or person upon entry and during the event including bags and/or articles of clothing for the following prohibited items – alcohol, food, bottles, cans, glass, fireworks, explosives, illicit drugs, illegal substances, roller blades, scooters, skateboards, animals (other than assistance dogs) and any other item that in the opinion of management or security could cause harm or public nuisance.
8. ZERO TOLERANCE – management and security have the right and will remove anyone displaying anti-social, dangerous, disrespectful, drunken or aggressive behaviour from the festival.
9. Bucks and Hens parties are welcome, but please note this is a family friendly event and we have a strict NO DICKHEADS policy. Please respect the rights of others to enjoy the day. Any groups in any dress deemed as inappropriate by management or security will be refused entry or removed.
10.The information requested is only used by the event organisers, the information is not supplied to any third party.
11. All ticket holders’ consent to any official filming, photographs and sound recording as members of the audience.
12. Beerfest is a cashless event, no cash will be accepted by any vendors, please plan accordingly.
13. Patrons may bring picnic blankets, and outdoor folding chairs.
14. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and production of this event.
15. This ticket has been created and managed by the Eventbrite site, and is also subject to the terms and conditions of Eventbrite.
16. There is no smoking in designated smoke free zones. All under cover areas are smoke free zones.
17. Alcohol cannot be brought into or out of festival grounds. Anyone found with prohibited items may be refused entry, be immediately removed, or have those items confiscated and those items will not be returned.
18. Ticket holders agree to comply with all security arrangements.
19. Patrons must refrain from using foul or abusive language and from making any racial or threatening remarks or gestures.
20. As a patron of the festival, it is your responsibility and duty to ensure that on departure you are respectful and mindful of noise levels around neighbouring properties.
21. Management reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason.
22. Entry is at your own risk and event organisers, Beerfest, any employee, director or agent or the venue providers shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering, leaving or on the site to the extent allowed by law. Appropriate footwear and clothing must be always worn on site.
23. Any person who attempts to use invalid or forged festival wristband, attempts access without proper entry methods or in any way trespasses, will be handed over to police and charged. Anyone trespassing or assisting anyone to trespass will be ejected and charged with trespass. Please don’t cross festival boundaries at any time. Access via any other point other than the one official entry/exit is trespass.
24. No trading, promotion or signage allowed without prior consent.
25. Beerfest reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule, or substitute any artists or brewers or other suppliers, vary any advertised program, change venue and vary audience capacity. No claim for compensation shall be made if the program is varied due to the non- appearance or attendance of any artist, brewer or supplier advertised or not.
26. Event organisers will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of any person’s personal property in the event grounds including parking areas.
27. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the festival.
28. Beerfest are not responsible for lost tickets that have been won through third party competitions. Patrons must present a ticket to be admitted to event. If you lose your ticket or do not receive the ticket, you need to contact the third-party competition provider.
29. All patrons are subject to the event Terms and Condition
30. COVID-19 Ticketing terms and conditions
Under the LPA Code of Practice, management is not required to offer a refund, exchange, or credit if:
A ticket holder is well and does not wish to attend an Event due to fears of exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19); or a ticket holder is unwell and does not attend an Event (other than due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) illness or symptoms which can be proven by display of a positive or negative COVID-19 test result); or
A ticket holder is from a group at a higher risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19); or
A ticket holder is denied entry into the Event for reasons which were disclosed to the ticket holder in the ticket terms and conditions at the time of sale. For example, these reasons may include, but not be limited to; non-compliance with mandatory mask wearing or unwillingness to provide personal contact information when requested; or
The ticket holder attends the performance and subsequently leaves part way through due to feeling unwell. In the event of a mandated requirement to self-isolate and/or mandated border closures, ticket holders may request a refund, exchange, or credit if:
Proof of mandatory isolation is provided or reasonable evidence proving restriction to travel due to Government order is provided.
Requests are made within 7 days from the date displayed on your entry ticket Beerfest may reserve the right to refuse remedy if:
There is no current Government order restricting entry into the State and/or without having to mandatory quarantine, at the time of the festival.
It cannot be proven by Government order that you were restricted to travel into the State or at the time of the festival.
If your reason for not attending the Event is due to COVID-19 illness or symptoms and/or in the event of a mandated requirement to self-isolate and/or mandated border closures and can be supported with the evidence of COVID-19 positive or negative test result and/or sufficient evidence proving your inability to travel due to Government order at the time of the festival, you may submit a request for a refund. Refund requests may only be submitted within 14 days from the date displayed on your entry ticket.