WE ARE BEERFEST AUSTRALIA
At Beerfest, we are a dynamic group of like-minded and passionate individuals who really love what we do! We are innovative and capable of quickly adapting to today’s everchanging event landscape.
We’re a meeting place of producers of quality craft beers, ciders and boutique spirits with an inquisitive and appreciative audience. From core favourites to exclusive new releases and collaborations, we offer a platform for the exchange of ideas, information and feedback while simultaneously delivering a unique experience and celebration of what is undoubtedly one of Australia’s favourite industries and past times.
Beerfest is more than just a Beer Festival. Each location offers a diverse range of activities, live entertainment, masterclasses, and workshops in a laid-back environment that appeals to a wide cross-section of locals and visitors from all walks of life.
In 2020-21 the Beerfest team was able to continue offering the Beerfest experience across Australia, working closely with key stakeholders and sponsors to deliver 6 successful COVIDSafe events across Australia.
BECOME A STALL HOLDER!
Brewers, cidermakers, distillers, food producers and businesses interested in showcasing their products and brands to a dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic audience at BeerFest are invited to register and/ or participate!
|Location||Esplanade Park, Fremantle, WA||John Dunmore Lang Place, Canberra, ACT||Royal Park, Launceston, TAS||Catani Gardens, St Kilda, VIC|
|Date(s)||Fri 12 – Sun 14 November 2021||Sat 20 November 2021||NYE – 31st December, 2021||Sat 26 February, 2022|
|Registrations||Registrations at capacity and are closed.||Registrations paused.||Food registrations at capacity, limited alcohol spaces remain.||Registrations now available.|
Can't make it this year? Join our stall mailing list to be the first to hear of future festival announcements.
Your stall fee covers:
- Your space on site
- Marquee (Alcohol stall only*)
- Hand sanitizer
- Acceptance and storage of stock in a refrigerated storage container (forklift and driver on site)
- One 5L cask of water (if requested)
- Hand sanitiser (if requested)
- Trestle table and chair (if requested)
- 8 staff passes (additional passes can be purchased with the friends and family discount)
Your stall fee doesn't include:
- Additional furniture
- Signage for your stall/ vehicle
- Tap systems
- Stand décor or set up/pack down
- Ice (can be purchased on site at most locations)
MARKETING AND PR REACH
- 15,000,000 Audience potential in PR reach
- 4,674,800 Digital reach *social media and influencer and google adwords
- 150,000 Direct database distribution (EDM)
- Café and Street Posters
- Billboards (static and mobile)
- Niche Publications
- Google Adwords
- 67% are between the ages 25-45
- 60% are Female
- 52% attend solely because of the amazing drinks and food offered
- 24% come to because of social influences.
- 71% are married or in a relationship
- 56% earn 100k+ per annum
- 70% return each year
What’s the process for hosting a stall at a BeerFest festival?
- Submit a stall EOI for the festival(s) you're interested in
- If approved, you'll be sent an invite link to register
- Complete the registration form (which includes paying a deposit for your stall)
- You're now registered and will be included in stall update emails for the festival. This may allow you to choose your preferred stall location on site (only if you register early enough).
Are BeerFest festivals cashless? Are there rebates?
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all BeerFest festivals are 100% cashless.
What does the stall fee include?
See above these FAQ's for a list of what is and isn't included with the stall fee.
How do I secure a great spot for my stall?
Stalls choose their locations based on how early the register on a first come first served basis. So registering early will ensure you've got the widest range of possible locations.
Are there additional costs? Does the site fee cover everything?
In all states except TAS, cashless payment processing must be handled via our square terminals (the terminals need to be logged into our BeerFest account). We will transfer 95% of your takings to you within 2-10 days. In Tasmania, alcohol stalls use their own cashless payment terminals.
Depending on state licensing and council requirements, there may be an additional fee passed on to attending stalls. Examples:
- VIC – $148 VCGLR processing fee (a temporary liquor license specific for the event)
Food stalls provide their own cashless payment terminals at all locations.
If a food stall requires us to supply a marquee, we will pass this hire cost onto the stall (~$220). For alcohol stalls, the marquee hire is included.
How can my business more involved with a festival?
We have numerous sponsorship options available, typically a stall is included in sponsorship making this an attractive option for some. Please contact us for more information.
We also host master class sessions at the festivals. These are 20-40min sessions that might be a subject you'd like to talk about, e.g., “chocolate & beer pairings” or “canning beer – pros & cons.”
How can I get a sense of what a BeerFest festival might look like?